SomeOne Cares has a Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA) who can provide emotional and practical support to meet the needs of the victim or survivor.
Our ISVA can also:
- tailor support to the individual needs of the victim or survivor
- provide accurate and impartial information to victims and survivors of sexual violence
- provide support before, during and after court
- act as a single point of contact
- ensure the safety of victims and survivors and their dependants
- provide a professional service
If you would like further information please contact us directly at: ISVAsupport@someonecares.org.uk.
You can also find more information here GOV.UK.